Grants are awarded to non-profit organizations only, in amounts of $500 to $10,000 each year.
Applicants should provide the following:
- Name and address of the organization.
- Name and address of the person responsible for administering the proposed project.
- Description and purpose of the project and how it addresses the Foundation objective to promote, advance, and develop Chinese history, culture, and education.
- Proposed commencement and completion dates of the project.
- Execution procedures of the project.
- Expected results and impact from completion of the project.
- Requested amount, institutional and other commitment of resources.
Deadline for applications is June 30.
Grant awards are announced by August 1.
Please submit applications to:
Dr. Rose Maria Li, President
The Li Educational Foundation
9501 Wadsworth Drive
Bethesda, Maryland 20817